Advance Licensing Services
We offer consulting services to exporters and importers to obtain a license first. According to the export policy, the license may be issued prior to allowing duty free import of inputs for use in export products after accounting for municipal solid waste. Our team is well versed in all the necessary processes and assists clients in obtaining the license without any hassle.

Documents required for getting advanced license are:
  • IE code certificate copy
  • RCMC or FIEO
  • Digital key and password (DGFT)
  • Proforma Invoice
  • Letterhead 10 sheets
  • SSI or IEM certificate
  • Import Order copy/Re-export order copy
  • Chartered accountant certificate